When Mask Collaboration with Review
What girl doesn’t like a good face mask? It’s just so nice and relaxing to be able to lay down while a face mask is on and knowing that it’s doing good things to your skin, right?! I was so thankful I was able to do a collaboration with When mask through Brandbacker and write a review on their face masks!
**Disclosure: Although this is a sponsored post, all thoughts and opinions are my own! I received these products only for review purposes.
The Types of When Masks
I was sent five face masks from When masks and they were:
- Glamour Base – Typically used as a primer before you apply makeup!
- 10:00 PM – To prevent anti-aging!
- The Last Choice – Used to hydrate!
- Snow Magic – A brightening mask for your skin!
- Travelmate – To rejuvenate your skin!
- The great thing about When masks is that they come individually packaged and you can just open one and apply it right away. There isn’t any mixing that you have to do like other facial masks!
- When masks can be used on all facial types! You don’t have to have oily or dry skin in order for the When mask to be effective. I actually have a combination skin type so these masks were even more perfect for my skin!
- The masks did not hurt to keep on my face. I have tried some facial masks where the product literally made my face feel like it was stinging. It was comfortable to wear, and honestly you can do a lot of stuff if you wanted to with it on!
- It didn’t have a strong scent. I’m one of those people that can’t stand something that has way too much scent. You know, like those guys that literally spray cologne on 10 times before leaving the house? I cannot stand that. So I was pleased when the face masks didn’t have strong scent to them because I knew it wasn’t going to cause me to have a headache.
- When masks can be easily found at Sephora and are only $7! That is a really great price for masks and there are Sephora’s literally everywhere! #veryconvenient
- There is no need to rinse off the product left on your face after the mask. All you do is massage it into your skin! I have used other masks where you rinse off the product afterwards, so this helps to skip a step!
- To get the whole effect from the products, you’re supposed to keep the When mask on for minimum of 30 minutes. For me, 30 minutes is a long time. I’m used to wearing face masks for only 10 minutes. Thankfully, there is no risk of the mask falling off, so you can still go about your day (at home of course) and the mask will stay on.
- The mask is literally soiled in the product from being inside the package so it’s slightly slimy. After you put on the When mask, you can easily wash you hands afterwards and the problem is solved!
Although I haven’t tried all of the When masks yet, so far my favorite is the Glamour Base mask! I feel as though it really helped my makeup to stay on longer and provided a great base to apply the makeup!
So what are you waiting for? Grab a When mask at the next Sephora you see so you can grab your favorite book to read while the mask does it job! Are there any masks that you love and can’t live without? I would love to hear about it, so comment below!